ISSN Online: 2177-1235 | ISSN Impresso: 1983-5175
- Size limitation of articles, according to category, in terms of the number of characters, figures, tables, and references.As already approved by the Deliberative Council, the BJPS becomes exclusively conveyed in its online version. For greater access and dissemination, the journal - which has always offered open access for its Portuguese and English versions - will soon have more visible and user-friendly links in the BJPS website, as well as other means for electronic dissemination such as applications for tablets and mobile phones.
- Technical checklist of the articles before the peer-review process; noncompliant articles will be immediately returned to the authors for corrections, without going through the scientific peer review. This checklist mainly concerns items that each article type should contain, such as Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and References.
- Reconstruction of the online page for article submission; for each article category, the authors would be required to fill specific and mandatory fields, which will have limiting character and required fields.
- Compulsory declaration of the approval of the study by a research ethics committee, or declaration of compliance according the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki reviewed in 2000.
- Requirement for the filling of a specific form authorizing the publication of identifiable photographs of patients.
- Although all articles are submitted to peer review, the process will be optimized to allow the authors to receive feedback in the shortest possible time, not exceeding 30 days after submission.
- Final approval by the authors of the accepted papers within 72 hours from the communication. The lack of approval will lead to the publication of the article in the final form as is.
Todos os artigos científicos publicados em http://www.rbcp.org.br estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons